ADMISSION TO DAWHAT Al JAZEERA
Rationale: Dawhat Al Jazeera provides quality national and international educational services regardless of social, economic and cultural backgrounds.
Policy: Admission to school is granted to candidates who exhibit respect for the philosophy and vision of the school and fulfil the entrance and registration requirements.
Admission Procedure :
· Complete an application form
· Submit original report card/s from the previous school
· Student attends a personal interview with the principal/ or an appointment is scheduled
· If interview is successful an entrance exam date is scheduled and a processing fee is required
· Upon successful completion of the application process, parent/s are obliged to submit all the required documents.
· An Application Form
· Birth certificate (copy matched against original)
· An up to date Passport (copy matched against original)
· Student ID (copy matched against original)
· Immunization record.
· A signed form for the student's first /middle/family name in English in the absence of a passport document.
· A signed off school activity permission slip.
· Sign the Code of Conduct Agreement form (for Intermediate School Students)
· Passport size photograph not older than 3 months at the date of application Registration fee, full school fee or first term installment, text books package fee.
· Parents are welcome to share their situation with the Principal. Families will be considered on an individual basis to decide the best way to meet their child’s needs.