Admission To Dawhat Al Jazeera
Dawhat Al Jazeera provides quality national and international educational services regardless of social, economic and cultural backgrounds.
Admission to school is granted to candidates who exhibit respect for the philosophy and vision of the school and fulfil the entrance and registration requirements.
- Complete an application form
- Submit original report card/s from the previous school
- Student attends a personal interview with the principal/ or an appointment is scheduled
- If interview is successful an entrance exam date is scheduled and a processing fee is required
- Upon successful completion of the application process, parent/s are obliged to submit all the required documents.
- An Application Form
- Birth certificate (copy matched against original)
- An up to date Passport (copy matched against original)
- Student ID (copy matched against original)
- Immunization record.
- A signed form for the student’s first /middle/family name in English in the absence of a passport document.
- A signed off school activity permission slip.
- Sign the Code of Conduct Agreement form (for Intermediate School Students)
- Passport size photograph not older than 3 months at the date of application Registration fee, full school fee or first term installment, text books package fee.
- Parents are welcome to share their situation with the Principal. Families will be considered on an individual basis to decide the best way to meet their child’s needs.